Join Connect Cumbria, the Hottest Cumbria Specific, Social Media Network - Connecting People, Businesses and Organisations to build a Great Community of like minded people with one common interest … CUMBRIA
Connect Cumbria, actively promoting businesses to a wider audience whilst re-establishing links with their local community.
The Connect Cumbria team feels passionately about local businesses, local shops, local shopping, and our local communities. We are campaigning to keep our High Streets vibrant, prosperous, clean, safe and an attractive places in which to live, visit, work, play, do business and invest in.
With a growing number of local businesses in recent years losing their share of customers to out-of-town superstores, many shops and traders have been finding it difficult to survive. By working together and building relationships between local business, support agencies, business groups and individuals, we can create a sense of loyalty in the local economy which will benefit everyone.
Our service focuses purely on local businesses and we aim to provide them with a powerful local marketing force in order for them to compete with their larger rivals.
Set up specifically to generate more business for small traders Our aims are simple.
- Connecting buyers and sellers within our communities.
- Forming good partnerships and working collaboratively with local organisations
- Building social networks within communities
- Promoting events to encourage communities to use local businesses
- Organising Events in the region to attract a new outside audience, to the benefit of the local economy, local businesses and the people within our communities.
“Enterprise is what we do in Britain.”
- VIDEO: Flying shepherd tested in Cumbria (bbc.co.uk)
- Eco Extreme Clean (connectfurness.wordpress.com)
- Are You Dog Friendly? (dogfriendlycumbria.wordpress.com)
- ‘Largest’ Cave Network Connects Cumbria, Lancashire and Yorkshire (ibtimes.com)
- Cumbria crash train was out of control (independent.co.uk)
- The West Cumbria Game Fair (connectcumbriaevents.wordpress.com)